10 interesting pages about anything which have got me this week
There were many things happening this weekend but not all of them were worthy to be listed today. Either thei weren't funny nor interesting. But let's go to the list:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Losing the Browser Wars Against Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox - For short: Windows team and IE team don't talk to each other. To prove that remember that IE9 doesn't run on Windows XP and IE10 will not run on Vista.
- Image Rollover Borders That Do Not Change Layout - That's a very nice way to implement on image galleries!
- Smartphone App Diagnoses Malaria From Drop Of Blood - Smartphones became smarter than we think.
- Original Pillows Featuring Vintage Cameras Painted on Canvasses - You are a photographer and wants to decorate your studio? Or just love different pillows? Take a look!
- Women are a mystery to British physicist Hawking - Quoting the website: "The biggest mystery in the universe perplexing one of the world's best known scientists is -- women".
- New law requires all restaurants in Malaysian city to provide Wi-Fi - Seems good but...
- Alleged accomplice in Blanchard home invasion faces murder charge - For short: A guy with a knife versus a mother of a 3 month old child with a shotgun.
- Groombot Brushes Cat, Ushering in a New Era of Remote Robo-Petting - Avatar, anyone?
- The 'wolf child' delighted to be named the world's hairiest girl - because it makes her more POPULAR at school - Old, but gold.
- Tiger Woods’ ex-wife bulldozes $12 million home - She bought the house and bulldozed the whole thing!!!!